Windows CHM To HTML V8.0 Overview
Windows CHM To HTML is a tool to convert Windows Help files (*.chm) to HTML format files directly. With this tool, you can make a specification of an application from the *.chm files. Windows CHM To HTML can extract all/any source files in a MS .chm file easily and quickly, even the .HHC .HHK project file can be recreated perfectly!
If you don’t want to spend more time, or engage more programmers to implement these tools, Windows CHM To HTML can help you.
- High Performance- it run faster now
- Supports Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003
- Decompile a MS chm help file or .chm ebook quickly and easily.
- Recreate the .HHC .HHK project file, you can reedit it.
- Extract any files (jpg, js, etc) from a chm file or chm ebook.
- Create web online help systems- Windows CHM to HTML’s greatest strength: As you know, Windows CHM To HTML is designed to convert .chm file to html file, then you can make your web online help system without losing any content.
- Recompilable Help projects: an added benefit for developers and serious users. Windows CHM To HTML provides not just the ability to generate more flexible HTML document storage, but also allows you to generate a completely recompilable Help project, complete with all text, formatting, jumps, graphics, keywords, secondary windows and more, exactly as the original author intended them to appear.
- Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP / NT / 2000
- At least 20 MB hard disk space
- At least 512 MB memory. 1 GB recommended
License for single computer –
USD$34.95 Now Only $19.95